Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Registrations not coming in after payment

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 8 months ago #26230

• jzach
  • jzach's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Not sure the Authorize.net (and maybe even still paypal) registrations are working correctly.

Despite having a line in the htaccess to allow call-backs, I just received an authorize.net credit card authorization notice, but no registration in DT. How can this be? Now I have to call the customer and look like an idiot because I have his money but I don’t have his registration information. This has to be fixed ASAP please!

Running 3.6.2 and newest version of DT installed last week.
The following user(s) said Thank You: matthewthome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by jzach.

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 8 months ago #26231

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Well this is most likely a setup issue, but if you submit a ticket, I can provide you with a fix that we just did that helped on Authorize.net SIM user.... with an issue we hadn't actually seen with anyone else yet. Anyway, we can get that to you through a ticket so you can see if it addresses your issue.

If it doesn't, there will be a setup issue elsewhere.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jzach

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 7 months ago #26242

• efnweb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
A client of mine is experiencing the same thing. She receives a payment for an event from PayPal but no record is logged. Moreover, she had a possibly related issue where not only did the registration get recorded in DT Register Records, but a valid discount coupon did not get applied, so the customer was overcharged. She straightened it out with the customer, but it could have ended badly. This has happened three times across different events. I will be opening a support ticket on her behalf. Joomla 3.6.2; DT Register 3.1.0.

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 7 months ago #26281

• waynejb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
We are seeing quite a bit of this happening as well with DT 3.1.11. Payments are going through with Stripe but no DT record data being saved. We just uploaded 3.1.11a and maybe that will fix it. SQL error attached. Since Stripe plugin does not post first name or last name on their side we have to go back to client and ask for last 4 of credit card which is a hassle.
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 7 months ago #26294

• waynejb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Nathan, any other updates on this? We continue to run into issues. With Stripe not posting any other info except event title and transaction id we have no way to contact registrant. So as I see it both Stripe and DTReg need a fix. DTReg still accepting payment and not posting any data after 404 error message that was attached to this thread.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mike Smart

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 7 months ago #26295

• Mike Smart
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I've been contacted by a client who is seeing a similar thing happening with their conference.

They have gotten several PayPal payments from registrants, but when they look in the DT Register, there is no record of their registration. When they contact the registrant, they say they registered on the site and made payment.

(I'll open a support ticket as well.)

UPDATE: I just applied the 3.1.11 patch from two weeks ago. I'm going to see if that fixes our issue before opening a support ticket.

Last Edit: by Mike Smart.
Time to create page: 0.205 seconds