Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Registrations not coming in after payment

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 6 months ago #26329

• Mike Smart
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We are continuing to experience issues. We just had a registration come in blank, except for the name, email, and payment record.

I don't know if the fields were full when the registrant submitted. It's hard to get that information from the person.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 6 months ago #26334

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
waynejb - which site is this happening on? Can you put it in a ticket? Does it happen on all registrations or just sometimes? If you can provide FTP access to an appropriate site, it would help a lot for troubleshooting.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 6 months ago #26335

• waynejb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
Nathan, its happening on snapregistration.com/colorcruise/

Its totally random. But unless we are checking our Stripe Account and cross referencing transaction id's between their export and DTReg export or we hear from a client that they were charged 2-6 times we have no way of being proactive. Again we cannot even contact these people since the Stripe plugin does not pass enough information to their database (Name,phone,email are missing).

I can open a ticket, but would like to be more involved and understand what you are looking at to determine issues. The more educated we can be the better we can provide items to you for updates.

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 6 months ago #26381

• efnweb
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
At least one client of mine is still complaining about this. Payment notification comes in from PayPal but no record is created. It happens randomly as of Joomla version 3.6.2 and DT Register version 3.1.11b.

We have now upgraded to Joomla 3.6.4 and DT Register 3.1.11c and will continue to monitor the issue.

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 6 months ago #26386

• waynejb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Hows the subversion C working? Totally afraid to install it.

Registrations not coming in after payment 7 years 6 months ago #26391

• mregan
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
We've had an open ticket for 2 years on this problem. We consistently lose around 1% of our registrations after the Paypal payment. I can find the pattern but I have looked to see if it is browser based. Some of our users have a much higher rate of failure which implies it is either something unusual they are doing or it's their platform.
I'd love to have a fix for this. I exchanged a lot of information with Nathan but we never got anywhere. I can see Paypal sending the IPN reply to DTReg and it receiving a 200 response just like all the records that work. There seems to always be something weird with the Confirmation numbers around the time of the problem with numbers being skipped.
This really does need to get fixed someday.
Mike

Time to create page: 0.400 seconds