Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Nothing happens after click on Next from Donation form (DTjQuery is not defined)

Nothing happens after click on Next from Donation form (DTjQuery is not defined) 6 years 1 day ago #27634

• JuanPabloLG
  • JuanPabloLG's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Nothing happens after click on Next from Donation form.
DTjQuery is not defined error shows on browser developer console.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Nothing happens after click on Next from Donation form (DTjQuery is not defined) 6 years 1 day ago #27635

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This would be due to a setting issue outside of DT Donate. It's likely your template or a 3rd party plugin that is compressing scripts in your site or replacing them with another version. This can't be allowed for our custom jQuery file. You have to set that feature to exclude all DT Donate files, or disable the feature. It's also possible for this to happen if you have security restrictions in your htaccess file (like from Admin Tools) that prevent access to our script.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Nothing happens after click on Next from Donation form (DTjQuery is not defined) 6 years 1 day ago #27636

• JuanPabloLG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I try with joomla default templates, disable Admin Tools and some another extensions. For now I didn't see any plugin that can be compressing jS files.
I can see a couple of DT files that are already loaded in our site.
Could you tell me more information so I can find what is causing this issue? For example what DT files should be loaded, etc.

Nothing happens after click on Next from Donation form (DTjQuery is not defined) 6 years 1 day ago #27637

• JuanPabloLG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Curious thing. The demo installation in your site have the same issue.
www.joomlaeventregistration.com/demo/ind...task=form&Itemid=162
Could you help me please.

Nothing happens after click on Next from Donation form (DTjQuery is not defined) 6 years 19 hours ago #27639

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
1) The demo site did not have the latest DT Donate build.
2) The jQuery not defined that shows currently on the demo site is NOT from DT Donate files as seen in console.
3) I do see that the form is not advancing on the demo site. Our test sites do not have this issue. We're looking into it. Also, a couple other items are being fixed in DT Donate so we'll have an update very shortly. We're looking to see if there is something in the mix here that needs addressed in the process.

Do you have the Admin Tools component in place?

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Nothing happens after click on Next from Donation form (DTjQuery is not defined) 6 years 14 hours ago #27640

• JuanPabloLG
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
We completely uninstall Admin Tools.
Another idea how can we solve this issue. Can you look at our site to can give us a better idea what happens?

Last Edit: by JuanPabloLG.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds