Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Problem: Continuous refresh when adding event image

[SOLVED] Problem: Continuous refresh when adding event image 8 years 4 days ago #25900

• jbannin
  • jbannin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Joomla 3.5.1, DTRegister 3.1.7c

Problem:
When adding an event image, the window that pops up continuously refreshes. I have a lot of images and have to scroll through them to find the correct one. However, the continuous refresh prevents me from scrolling very far, as on the next automatic refresh, it returns to the top of the list.

This forces me to enter the file name manually, which defeats the purpose of having a GUI, click to select window.

Desired outcome:
When the window pops up, a single read from the directory, which will allow me to scroll through the files and click to select the desired image.
The following user(s) said Thank You: HermanWallace

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Problem: Continuous refresh when adding event image 7 years 11 months ago #25960

• HermanWallace
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
We are experiencing the same issue, but are unable to make entering the image URL manually work. Each time I get a 'File not found!' error, which shows on the front end.

Event Image is completely unusable, except where the image was linked before upgrading.

This is what shows in my console:
index.php?option=com_dtregister&controller=event&task=edit&cid[]=327:10534 Uncaught TypeError: placeholder.setStyle is not a function

Problem: Continuous refresh when adding event image 7 years 11 months ago #25961

• jbannin
  • jbannin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Herman,

What I have been doing is clicking on an image at the top of the list. That fills in the Image URL below the images. I then scroll to the end of that Image URL and clear just the last bit with the wrong image name, and manually enter the correct image name.

Problem: Continuous refresh when adding event image 7 years 11 months ago #25962

• southpaw3229
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Same problem here. I have 3.1.7c installed and running joomla 3.5.1

Problem: Continuous refresh when adding event image 7 years 11 months ago #25974

• kt8965
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am having the same problem. I don't see any response from DTH??? Where is the FIX?

Problem: Continuous refresh when adding event image 7 years 11 months ago #25975

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
We will be releasing an update in the next day or so that includes a fix for this. Stay tuned.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.105 seconds