Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: List of attendees for not logged in visitors possible?

List of attendees for not logged in visitors possible? 9 years 1 month ago #24271

• ZeilraceRally
  • ZeilraceRally's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Can visitors of the page who are not logged in to the site visit/look at the attendees of an event? I would like to have this option.

I placed a direct link to a single event list of attendees. But this only works when you are logged into the site. Otherwise it gives the log-in panel.

Thanks

Richard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

List of attendees for not logged in visitors possible? 9 years 1 month ago #24272

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Yes, it's based on your configuration. The "View Registrants" tab of Configuration has a parameter "Registrant List Access". Set that to Public.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

List of attendees for not logged in visitors possible? 9 years 1 month ago #24275

• ZeilraceRally
  • ZeilraceRally's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks,

I did already find this setting and it was set to Public. However I still get this message.

Is there another method of showing the list of attendees, instead of a direct link (which I copied from the url to the list)? Maybe that solves the problem.

List of attendees for not logged in visitors possible? 9 years 1 month ago #24278

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Make sure you have the latest 3.1.0 version of DT Register. If that is set to public, I'm not sure why you'd get any notice of needing to login. No one else has reported any such issue.

There is no built-in method of accessing that list other than the Attendees button that shows on the list of events. If you can't sort it out, submit a ticket with links, admin access and plenty of details for us to check.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds