Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Registrations without record

Registrations without record 9 years 1 month ago #24306

• Hammerhead
  • Hammerhead's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Nathan, things have gone from bad to worse. In addition to the aforementioned registrations without ID creation, we now have had charges with no registration OR user ID creation, and those charges are applied multiple times - one customer was hit FIVE TIMES for his payment.

Something has surely gone wonky somewhere, because DTR has always been solid as a rock for me, and we've made no changes on our side other than the normal Joomla updates.

I'm updating to DTR 3.1 - stand by - I hope this takes care of the problem.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by Hammerhead.

Registrations without record 9 years 1 week ago #24386

• toolbox978
  • Banned
  • Banned
Payments are successfully going through paypal - IPN is enabled and notification URL is set correctly. No records are being created whatsoever. I am running DT Register 3.1.1 and Joomla 3.4.1. Right now I am not sure what to do besides suspend registration until I can get the problem fixed. This is a huge problem for us, we just sent a massive email blast out this morning that it was open.

Registrations without record 9 years 6 days ago #24395

• shootfast
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Hammerhead, how's your experience with 3.1 going?

We are having exactly the same problems that you are having. 80% of the time everything is good but the other 20% is a bit of a disaster. Records not being created, user ID's not being created and multiple payments are being charged for single registrations. I'm not sure how people are being charged double and triple for their registrations but it's happening and then costing us time and money to fix them.

Any updates on how 3.1 has addressed these issues for you would be much appreciated.

Registrations without record 9 years 4 days ago #24404

• squirrel333aust
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

shootfast wrote: Hammerhead, how's your experience with 3.1 going?

We are having exactly the same problems that you are having. 80% of the time everything is good but the other 20% is a bit of a disaster. Records not being created, user ID's not being created and multiple payments are being charged for single registrations. I'm not sure how people are being charged double and triple for their registrations but it's happening and then costing us time and money to fix them.

Any updates on how 3.1 has addressed these issues for you would be much appreciated.

I have just upgraded to latest version of dt register hoping this would fix this problem but seems to be worse. we are experiencing about 75% of registrants not recording any data.

we have our first major surf life saving carnival on the 3rd of May and I am seriously thinking of going back to our paper entries.

Registrations without record 8 years 7 months ago #24852

• w2kd
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Its 4 months now are you guys still having issue

I'm running 4.1.3a and get the rare registration where the use's record is not created in DT - Interesting is that on their confirmation screen they indicated that someone else details were shown.

Registrations without record 8 years 7 months ago #24856

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
wk2d - you're describing an issue (other people's data showing) that was addressed months ago.

You should be running DT Register 3.1.4 at this point... and also have our new DT Cache plugin installed and enabled. If you install our package, it should be there already. Verify though.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
Time to create page: 0.340 seconds