Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Mollie Receives payments but no record of registrations

Mollie Receives payments but no record of registrations 9 years 8 months ago #23667

• mdesmit
  • mdesmit's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi,

I experience now the same problem only with mollie payments.
Free events work fine and also pay later works,

Only mollie payments do not get registered in the database.
(yes payments from mollie come in)

The problem started after i migrated to another server in order to upgrade from
joomla 3.1 to joomla 3.3.3 ( yes i had dt register 309 on both servers)

In december i experienced the same problem and then after some time it was
fixed by nathan with an upgrade.

Yes , I tried both curl options.

Anybody has any idea how to fix this?

best regards,

Martin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Mollie Receives payments but no record of registrations 9 years 8 months ago #23669

• 4shizzle
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am also experience random bookings with do get get paid but not recorded in dt. It is completely random and really annoying.

Mollie Receives payments but no record of registrations 9 years 8 months ago #23670

• mdesmit
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
We should remove then "solved" in the topic and since this is an important bug it would be nice if Nathan gives this some priority.

Mollie Receives payments but no record of registrations 9 years 8 months ago #23672

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
mdesmit - you hijacked an older thread that was specific to PayPal... not some general bug. That thread WAS solved and remains to be the case. I have now taken your new conversation into a new thread as it is NOT the same topic.

Now... you have a Mollie issue. What version of DT Register are you using? If it's not the latest version, then that is the starting point. Any known Mollie issues HAVE been addressed. We know of none that exist still... unless there's something else in your site causing it.

4shizzle - if your issue is Mollie also, then you can answer the same questions. If not, please continue (with that info still) in a thread pertaining to your payment method... or submit a ticket. Thanks guys.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Mollie Receives payments but no record of registrations 9 years 8 months ago #23673

• mdesmit
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your fast reply. Yes, I use the latest version of DT register , 3.0.9 .

I had a good working version of the site with also DT register 3.0.9
But after cloning to another server and upgrading to joomla 3.3.3
the problem started.

I found out that we now have another mollie problem, previously payments could not be done (in the old december 2013 dt register), now the payments
do work only DT register does not record the paid registrations. Also it redirects after payment not to the succes page but to the general event page.

So perhaps this problem is caused by the latest php, 5.3.28 or by latest joomla ?

best regards,

Martin

Last Edit: by mdesmit.

Mollie Receives payments but no record of registrations 9 years 8 months ago #23689

• mdesmit
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Hi everybody,

Is anybody else experiencing DT register registration problems after upgrading to php 5.328 ? Or perhaps other problems?

Because Nathan is apparently too busy with fixing other problems :( I really would like to have some input about this from somebody.

best regards,

Martin

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.119 seconds