TOPIC: Newbie Questions

Newbie Questions 9 years 9 months ago #23622

• NTM
  • NTM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hmm...

Since I sent that email I have uninstalled, dropped the DT tables, reinstalled and have successfully created registrations as both individuals and as a group. How long ago did you try it? My group form does open and last I checked worked at least twice.

I had to drop the early bird discount I was using because in groups it only applies to the first registrant. I can't find any way to make it apply to every individual in the group.

I have added the admin email. You are correct that it wasn't there. I had all that entered prior to the nuking, but I had to uninstall and drop the tables because in my attempts to get past the issue where the save button didn't work, I reinstalled the component on top of the existing install. When I did that I lost the ability to open or even delete the sole event I had created. I just started all over and like I said, it was working when I tried it a few times. I'll try it again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Newbie Questions 9 years 9 months ago #23623

• NTM
  • NTM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
OK, I added the admin email and tried a new registration. I still got that "You must provide at least one recipient email address" error.

Newbie Questions 9 years 9 months ago #23624

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This was addressed in a ticket, but for anyone else reading this, the issue WAS that the admin notification email was not setup for the event. This is required for all events, but the current version is (incorrectly) allowing you to save an event without it. We have corrected that for the next update.

This is the admin notification email address that is to be set on the first tab of the event setup... not something on the Email tab... but below the date/time setup. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: NTM

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.467 seconds