• Page:

TOPIC: How to do a waiting list?

How to do a waiting list? 9 years 7 months ago #23738

• WHEN
  • WHEN's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I guess I'm just either really frazzled or this has been changed.

We are trying to have a waiting list for our events and can't find a way to do it. Will someone please point me in the right direction? I must be missing a setting somewhere.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by WHEN.

How to do a waiting list? 9 years 7 months ago #23742

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Nothing regarding the waiting list has changed for a very long time. It is set per event, not globally. About 2/3 of the way down the first tab in the event setup is a setting "Waiting List" that is disabled by default. Just enable it and save the event. Then people can still register, but no payment is processed (if there is one)... only calculated. The record is saved with all other records, but given a status of "Waiting". It is not counted as an active registration.

Note that if a space opens up, no one is automatically moved into an active spot. That is still a manual process as it always has been... but all it takes is the change of the record status.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds