Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Payment with Sisiow.nl or targetpay.com?

Payment with Sisiow.nl or targetpay.com? 10 years 1 month ago #22842

• Frankyboy
  • Frankyboy's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
I bought DTRegister for its great features and payment options but could I get it to work with PSP (Payment Service Providers) like Sisiow.nl or targetpay.com?

They offer tons of possibilities like the Dutch "iDeal", the Belgium "Mister Cash" or the German "SOFORT Banking" but none of them seem top be in the (big) list of DTRegister. Only iDeal from Rabobank and Mollie

What could be done to make this work. In only a few day's I start loving this component but I need these Payment services!

Any suggestions are appreciated,

I use Joomla! 3.2.3 and DTRegister 3.0.8

Greetings Frank

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Payment with Sisiow.nl or targetpay.com? 10 years 1 month ago #22843

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Yes, you have iDeal and Mollie... but not the others. We have not even had previous requests for those other gateways. To get them added would involve a custom paid project. If you're interested in discussing that, create a customization support ticket and we'll talk about it there. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Payment with Sisiow.nl or targetpay.com? 10 years 1 month ago #22844

• Frankyboy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
IDeal is what 90% of all Dutch people have acces to.
Mister Cash and SOFORT Banking is said to be the equivalents for Belgium and Germany. All services are safe and free in use and widely accepted.

Maybe you don't have many Dutch, German or Belgium customers.

If my options are Ideal (Mollie) and Ideal (Rabobank) only I might have a problem...

I am testing Mollie now. They offer no monthly cost and free accounts but are expensive per transaction ( €0,99 ) but more important I can't get it to work. :( I only get this on screen: "Registratie Event: Payment"

And If I have to move to another Bank it doesn't make me happy too. They are expensive and no trust to have this to work if Mollie doesn't work either.

Is the Mollie bridge made by you and can you help me tot get it to work? I don't see any other options than entering one key. Could I get in the plugin or script?? I could try to ask http://www.idealplugins.nl/ They seem to have made many plugins for Joomla and more. What would be the route to follow??

Thanks for your help

Payment with Sisiow.nl or targetpay.com? 10 years 1 month ago #22845

• Frankyboy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
I spoke to the support man of Sisow.nl and he is interested in making this connection for DT Register.

He could send you there API and that would make it easy (and fast?) to have DTRegister to work with all the Sisow gateway's.

Or... if he get's the info on the exsiting Mollie and Rabo Ideal plugin he could probably change that easyly into a Sisow plugin.

Extra European gateway's for Dt Register and a great new event component plugin for the Sisow users. This sounds like a Win-Win situation but what would he need from you or you need from him to make this happen?

I spoke to Kevin Hijstek at [email protected]
W: http://www.sisow.nl/
W: http://www.sisow-eservices.nl/
T: +31 (0) 85 2734 734

Greetings Frank

Payment with Sisiow.nl or targetpay.com? 10 years 1 month ago #22945

• Frankyboy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Does anyone has the IDeal Mollie payment gateway up and running? I get the same message after choosing the bank from the list:

"Registratie Event: Payment
This account does not exist or is suspended."

Could anyone help me out and get the real potential from this beautiful program?

Payment with Sisiow.nl or targetpay.com? 10 years 1 month ago #22950

• Frankyboy
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
With the help of Mollie support I have this gateway up and running. I tried to use the new API key's to have there full service but DTRegister needed the older method of entering the customer ID and now I do have the basic IDeal payment gateway open.

This does grow my trust it the usefulness of this program and still looking forward to this cheaper Dutch gateway's of Sisow and or Target gateway. Any other Dutch users wanting this!! We could join forces to get this done!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.418 seconds