Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: When PayPal takes money but no DT Reigster doesn't make a booking...

When PayPal takes money but no DT Reigster doesn't make a booking... 8 years 4 months ago #25192

• dctrpl
  • dctrpl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Nathan

Thanks for answering previous question. We're on the verge of re-purchasing but I have one niggling doubt.

All the time we've used DT Register (a few years now) we've had a recurring issue which is that sometimes DT Register fails to record a booking even though a payment is taken by PayPal

We got in touch at the time and it seemed that there was nothing obvious that could be causing the error. Our setup at PayPal seemed to be fine.

We've spent the last two years dealing with the problem in a less than ideal way but I'm wondering whether you have dealt similar problems in the last few years and whether this is something that has received any attention in the various updates?

I appreciate that the problem may be somewhere else in our Joomla setup and we're kind of hoping that migrating to Joomla 3 and updating everything will erase the problems but I thought I would ask anyway...

The problem we get happens maybe once in every 500 bookings which, for us is about once a month.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

When PayPal takes money but no DT Reigster doesn't make a booking... 8 years 4 months ago #25195

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This type of issue pops up here and there for some users... and can be due to a range of different things. However, we have made a number of tweaks since the old version you're using to make improvements to reduce the chances of this happening... and in almost all cases... reducing it completely. Our version for Joomla 3 has had even more tweaking than the 2.5 build too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dctrpl

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

When PayPal takes money but no DT Reigster doesn't make a booking... 8 years 4 months ago #25196

• dctrpl
  • dctrpl's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks for answering Nathan. :-)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.098 seconds