• Page:

TOPIC: Sponsorship payments

Sponsorship payments 14 years 2 months ago #6461

• tmentors
  • tmentors's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I viewed the other topics with multiple categories/payments, but still not sure of the answer to my own question.

We will be using DTRegister for registrations for our event. Just purchased and am setting it up, am happy so far. :-)

Now, regarding your Donate extension:

We have several Sponsorship pricing levels for our sponsors to choose from, (Conference level $500, Platinum $400, etc.)

Can each of these levels be shown on just ONE page, then once clicked, that is the preset price that will go to the next pages for entering information and making payment?

In other words, I just need one page to list one level per line, with a donate link/button for the specific price per line.

Can this program be set up this way?
Thanks!
Michael

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Sponsorship payments 14 years 2 months ago #6462

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
DT Donate has the ability to create Pre-sets. You can offer the preset donation amounts with or without the ability to also manually input a donation amount. Each preset would be listed in a vertical list with radio buttons to select ONE preset. Each would have an assigned fee value, a label of what it is for, and an optional description that can also be shown. The user selects the preset amount and continues to pay that amount. Thanks.

Sponsorship payments 14 years 2 months ago #6464

• tmentors
  • tmentors's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Fantastic. One last question...

Am I able to have multiple pages that have a donation link? In other words, in another area on our site is our regular donations to the organization. Can this be used on that page *as well as* the sponsor donations page?

I'm liking everything I see. Thanks for your help.

Sponsorship payments 14 years 2 months ago #6467

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
There is only one donation form. You can have it include both the presets and a regular donation option, but not in two separate forms.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.487 seconds