• Page:

TOPIC: Two Questions

Two Questions 16 years 1 month ago #1012

• shane
  • shane's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
In the included attachment, where do I go to change the width of the columns? As you can see in the image, The first column is very short, and the others are wide, which makes them dis-aligned with their headers. Can I change that in a css file or what do I do? Also, I have the DT Register module setup to appear in my menu, but when I click on the link shown in the picture, it gives me the following error on a blank page: Fatal error: Call to undefined function mosredirect() in C:xampphtdocssteerfinancialcomponentscom_dtregisterdtregister.php on line 1166 Have I done something wrong? Thanks, Shane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Two Questions 16 years 1 month ago #1013

• murph
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
mosredirect() implies that you might need to enable Joomla's legacy mode plugin.

Two Questions 16 years 1 month ago #1014

• shane
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
hey you were right. Thanks! That's strange though, because I installed the J1.5 version of DT Register.

Two Questions 16 years 1 month ago #1015

• murph
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
which one did you install? com_dtregister_2.1.4_J15 ? Because I had that same weird experience. I enabled legacy mode, it went away. Then I disabled legacy mode, and it still worked. It was very weird. I am going to use com_dtregister_2.2.2 , and use legacy mode for now. When the J!15 native version of dt reg 2.2.2 comes out, I will upgrade to that. This is the path I'm taking. Perhaps you should consider it as well.

Two Questions 16 years 1 month ago #1016

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
shane - as there are various issues with the 2.1.4_J15 version, we are not wasting time fixing it. Instead were are just focusing on getting the new 2.2.2 available for 1.5 native mode. Currently, you should use 2.2.2 in legacy mode for Joomla 1.5. That would be better than trying to use the old one, which was a beta release anyway. Thanks. murph - thanks for your help and input :)

Two Questions 16 years 1 month ago #1017

• shane
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I was confused as to which file to install when I got the package yesterday, the 2.1.4 file had _j15 at the end of the file name so I assumed that was the one for Joomla 1.5. Now I know better :) Thanks for the help!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.146 seconds