• Page:

TOPIC: Captcha Image is Not Visible

Captcha Image is Not Visible 6 years 7 months ago #27110

• ERGSR
  • ERGSR's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
No, I don't have any Admin tools installed and the .htaccess file is unmodified.

I think it is best if I reinstall Joomla! and DT Register again; I'll get back with the results.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Captcha Image is Not Visible 6 years 7 months ago #27111

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Something is blocking the captcha from loading. If you can't get it rolling, submit a ticket with admin access and we'll take a look.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Captcha Image is Not Visible 5 years 11 months ago #27650

• stelfair
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Is it possible to turn this feature off? Mine just disappeared too, with the update to 3.2.8. I'm not sure what happened but my file is there and there are no restrictions that I can see.

Captcha Image is Not Visible 5 years 11 months ago #27652

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Yes captcha can be turned off in the main DT Register configuration. It is global and will affect all events.

However, the component does not have a bug with captcha. This user had the captcha problem due to a bug in the newly updated Google Export plugin. We have fixed the plugin so the issue is resolved, but no one else would've even had the problem other than @stelfair who had been sent the newly updated plugin through a ticket.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.089 seconds