Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DT Register : Prefilled user related fields after login.

DT Register : Prefilled user related fields after login. 7 years 5 months ago #26408

• webcouw
  • webcouw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello Guys,

When i book any event, if i logged-in, All fields are prefilled like name, email etc.

Is it possible in DT Register?

Thanks,
Willem

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DT Register : Prefilled user related fields after login. 7 years 5 months ago #26410

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Yes DT Register can do this if you use Community Builder or JomSocial. You can create fields in the user profile that correspond to your event registration forms. Then in DT Register on the profile sync tab, you select which fields correspond between the profile and the events. Then when a user is logged in and they go to register for an event, all synced fields will be auto-populated with data from the user profile.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

DT Register : Prefilled user related fields after login. 6 years 10 months ago #26910

• webcouw
  • webcouw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
HI Nathan,

Are there any other possibilities for pre filled user related fields, except for JoomSocial and Community builder?

Is there a demo somewhere I can see how pre filled user fields works on frontend with DT reg? I would like to show my client.

Best regards,
Willem-Hein

DT Register : Prefilled user related fields after login. 6 years 10 months ago #26911

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
With the latest version, you can also sync with core Joomla user fields, since you can now easily add user profile fields in Joomla 3.7.

The demo site is at www.joomlaeventregistration.com

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

DT Register : Prefilled user related fields after login. 6 years 10 months ago #26912

• gregoconnor
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
latest updates took away the auto-populated last and first name and the email address auto populate. I have Jomsocial. I wonder if the email address and name are still in the Joomla profile?

Also if you have a jomsocial radio field set to sync with a dth radio field it seems to not auto populate.
UPDATE ON Raido Button SYNC. I now found my error as the choices were not identical in the two sets of fields. I added all the options to both lists and the info auto populated.. to note..... order makes no difference nor does case make a difference between successful auto populate of Jomsocial fields to dth registration form.

Last Edit: by gregoconnor.
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.140 seconds