Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where to place the Facebook Pixel code on the Thank you page?

Where to place the Facebook Pixel code on the Thank you page? 8 years 7 months ago #24829

Hi,

I am getting traffic from Facebook, and I would like to keep track of my conversion (People registering on my website).

Where do i paste the pixel code? Please advice!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where to place the Facebook Pixel code on the Thank you page? 8 years 7 months ago #24831

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Not sure how that Facebook code is intended to be used, so I don't know exactly where it should be put. However, if you need to have it on the thank you page, just use the WYSIWYG editor... go to source code view... and paste your code into your thanks message that you have configured.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Where to place the Facebook Pixel code on the Thank you page? 8 years 7 months ago #24849

• Tech4Impact
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I found that the FB pixel did not work on a k2 article thank you page and needed to create a module with the FB pixel and then have that module display on the thank you page on one of my sticky positions.

Where to place the Facebook Pixel code on the Thank you page? 8 years 7 months ago #24904

• waynejb
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 4
We have struggled with the same issues. We are not using K2. We have tried code within DTReg thank you message via code, no go, blank page. We tried to redirect to a article page with code and get secure connection failed. I wonder if there is an issue with SSL conflict between our site and facebook ssl script thats being inserted? We have tried to route to SSL and non-ssl pages, same error message. Once the script is removed we get thank you messages without any issue. One other issue I see is that if you use message redirect with http:\\www. it reroutes to non www for the domain.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds