• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Strict Standards: error on joomla 3.4.3

[SOLVED] Strict Standards: error on joomla 3.4.3 8 years 9 months ago #24684

• divalsafety
  • divalsafety's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
After migrating our joomla website to a new host and updating it to the latest version i'm getting the error message "Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/dival/public_html/plugins/system/dtregssl/dtregssl.php on line 42" at the top of the webpage. I was searching through the forum and saw you can turn error reporting off or at default to clear the message. I set the error reporting to default and I still see the message. Has anyone else had this issue?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Strict Standards: error on joomla 3.4.3 8 years 9 months ago #24685

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. This is because you are using an older version of DT Register. Strict standards messages are NOT errors... but more warnings to developers about changes that should be made due to new versions of PHP and such. You can set error reporting to minimum or none and shouldn't see any of that. However, the real fix is to update DT Register. The current build is 3.1.2. You'll also need to update all of our plugins and modules.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 1.215 seconds