Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: DT Register for Wordpress

DT Register for Wordpress 6 years 6 months ago #27159

• ssnobben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0

dbriggs wrote: I also agree. I'm stuck in Joomla hell for DT register alone. Would LOVE to migrate to Wordpress, but won't risk trying another program.

You are sent out from the Wordpress pr/marketing paid team to clamp down on Joomla. This is your only post and you have done nothing before this post. So you know nothing about this component o r Joomla.

Wordpress have its own Events plg and just one example wp-events-plugin.com/ and you can comment how you compare this WP design plg to this designed product and compare. WP works differently and often they have team works for developing plgs and Joomla often are one person one man shows unfortunately. But not always.. :dry:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by ssnobben.

DT Register for Wordpress 6 years 6 months ago #27168

• jameswhufc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am also wanting to move to Wordpress too but cannot due to the need for DT Register.

I cannot find any booking extension which offers the same features as DT register so am stuck.

DT Register for Wordpress 5 years 11 months ago #27598

• ssnobben
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder

jameswhufc wrote: I am also wanting to move to Wordpress too but cannot due to the need for DT Register.

I cannot find any booking extension which offers the same features as DT register so am stuck.

You can build something in 1 hour if you know how Joomla working using something like JCB Joomla component builder and integrate it with DT register too www.vdm.io/joomla-component-builder

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.092 seconds