• Thank you received: 0
07.) Badge Printing:

-This is a big one... would be so freaking awesome to print the badges for
attendees and/or a badge/ticket/registration mailer as well. Currently I
have to reenter ALL the information from your software into another
software (that I don't like) and then print mailers and/or badges OR
manually create badges in Word using an Avery Template... again, would be
AWESOME to do this

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Badge Printing 7 years 11 months ago #25992

• ladyweave
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Until the day when this can be included in the program, try MS Publisher with a Mail Merge from a CSV export. Nice thing about Publisher is that you create one badge layout to the namebadge size you need, add the fields, format the lettering, then print, using the setting for printing multiple pages per sheet.
Sneaky trick: add some blank lines after the last registrant in the CSV file, with only a space in the firstname field. That will give you blank name badges to fill out onsite. Caution: on an inkjet the blank pages may print first which may make you think it isn't working.
Mailmerge can also work with MS Word or other programs. I know it's available in CorelDraw.
I'm currently trying to figure out how to print a namebadge with an attached meal ticket for only those who ordered meals... or a t-shirt claim ticket for those who ordered shirts.
I used to use RegOnline. They had a badge printing option, but I found it clunky to use and they limited which fields you could print, so I ended up using a Mail Merge operation with a downloaded spreadsheet anyway. I much prefer DTRegister to anything else I've used.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 2.710 seconds