• Page:

TOPIC: Using another gateway within New Zealand

Using another gateway within New Zealand 15 years 6 months ago #2443

• fusionchurch
  • fusionchurch's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I currently build many sites, especially non profits which are based in New Zealand

The gateway here is called paystation and instead of using Authorize.net I would love to be able to tie in New Zealands gateway

here is there code with which virtuemart uses and fuiles attached! I am also willing to pay extra for this if it can be done

<!-- COPY THIS FILE INTO THE \"Payment Extra Info:\" WINDOW ON THE PAYMENT METHOD SCREEN FOR PAYSTATION -->

<form action=\" www.paystation.co.nz/dart/darthttp.dll\ " method=\"POST\">
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"paystation\" value=\"_empty\" />
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"pi\" value=\"<?php echo PAYSTATION_ID; ?>\" />
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"am\" value=\"<?php echo round($db->f(\"order_total\")*100); ?>\" />
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"ms\" value=\"<?php echo \'mamboOID-\';$db->p(\"order_id\");echo \'-\'.time(); ?>\" />
<?php if(PAYSTATION_TM==\'TEST\'){ ?>
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"tm\" value=\"t\" />
<?php } ?>
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"page\" value=\"checkout.paystation_result\"/>
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"Itemid\" value=\"<?php echo $_REQUEST[\'shopItemid\']; ?>\"/>
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"option\" value=\"com_virtuemart\"/>
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"order_id\" value=\"<?php echo $db->p(\"order_id\"); ?>\" />
<input type=\"hidden\" name=\"merchant_ref\" value=\"<?php echo $user->email; ?>\" />
<p>
<?php if( file_exists( IMAGEPATH.\'ps_image/logo_visa_mastercard_new.jpg\' )) { ?>
<input type=\"image\" alt=\"Process Secure Credit Card Transaction using Paystation\" border=\"0\" src=\"<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site.\'/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/ps_image/logo_visa_mastercard_new.jpg\'; ?>\" />
<?php } else { ?>
<input type=\"image\" alt=\"Process Secure Credit Card Transaction using Paystation\" border=\"0\" height=\"60\" width=\"210\" src=\"<?php echo $mosConfig_live_site.\'/components/com_virtuemart/shop_image/ps_image/cc_payment.jpg\'; ?>\" />
<?php } ?>
</p>
</form>

Attachment paystation_joomla_1.zip not found

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Using another gateway within New Zealand 15 years 6 months ago #2450

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Well, adding this payment gateway would take more than adding the code you provided. It\'s not that simple. We\'d have to look into this. Our intent is to rewrite the code of DT Donate in a manner that will allow for easier addition of other payment gateways. We are just finishing this with DT Register and will move to DT Donate when we\'re done. If if you need this right away, we will look into it further and determine a cost for making this modification to the existing version of DT Donate. Let us know... also how soon you would need this. Do this via email. Thanks.

Using another gateway within New Zealand 13 years 9 months ago #8218

• amccarron
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi

Did anything ever get created to help New Zealand users integrate with our gateway "PayStation"

I was going to use paypal but they do not allow Non-Profits to use their system anymore so despite having spent a long time setting up and configuring DT Register we cannot use it to make online payments. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers, Amie

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.101 seconds