TOPIC: Absolutely need an Audit / Log Feature

Absolutely need an Audit / Log Feature 12 years 4 months ago #15853

• dougbuchan
  • dougbuchan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Banned
  • Banned
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi DTH

I've recently brought on a client that I will have using DT Register for their National Conference each year. The Foundation's conference draws close to 1000 attendees.

There's a key piece missing from DT that I absolutely need and should be pretty easy to do:

It would be great to have an audit or Log feature as many components do. In a huge event with multiple admins, there is no way to tell who cancelled a user registration, who added someone to an event, who applied an off-line payment, who sent an email to users, who edited the event, etc.

Many components, like LogMan, ProjectFork, and CBSubs include log tables in their component for fine grain logging. It would be a tremendous help if DT could do the same. I would be happy to beta test this for you if you could please make any attempt at this in the near future. We may even be able to pay for the rapid development of this feature.

Thanks

Doug
(Long time customer and continued user)
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.678 seconds