• Page:

TOPIC: Instructions for CB Plugin - DT Register Records

Instructions for CB Plugin - DT Register Records 16 years 4 weeks ago #896

• dthadmin
  • dthadmin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
To use the Community Builder plugin that comes with version 2.2.0 and later of DT Register, do the following:

1) In the Settings of DT Register at Components -> DT Register -> Settings, mark \"YES\" for Community Builder Integration.
2) Go to Components -> Community Builder -> Plugin Management. You install the plugin here. Scroll towards the bottom of the page and you\'ll see \"Install New Plugin\". Browse your hard drive and install the plugin.
3) After install, find DT Register Records in the list of plugins and click on the name to enter the settings for it. Set Published to YES.
4) There is one parameter for setting how many records will show on one screen. When you go above that number, the auto pagination kicks in like on Joomla content items. Set the desired number in the \"Number of Records\" setting. Click \"Save\" in the top right.

Now, all logged in users will have a new tab in their profile view that shows a list of events that user is registered for!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Instructions for CB Plugin - DT Register Records 16 years 4 weeks ago #897

• texassaluki
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Is there a way to enable this so it shows all previous registration records also? I installed and does not show anything for people that have already registered Also when this is working... does it give the option to change a reservation? Thanks Chris

Instructions for CB Plugin - DT Register Records 16 years 1 week ago #1174

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
The only way a record will show in this user profile tab is if that registration was assigned to a user. If someone registered without logging into your site first, it would not assign the record to their Joomla user. You of course need CB integration set to YES in your settings too. For older records, you CAN go in and edit the records and assign them to a user.

Instructions for CB Plugin - DT Register Records 15 years 11 months ago #1442

• kenlyle
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
This is not working for me with 2.2.2 and the CB 1.2 Beta. The username, rather userid isn\'t being captured.

I am definitely logged in. This is on 1.0.15, and I can see the welcome screen, as well as my CB Profile.

I made a menu link to the Component, which lists the events, and I register, get the email, everything, BUT....

I can see in the table of registrations jos_dt_register_users that user_id is 0. When I manually edit the userid to my logged in user, I can see the registration in the plugin.

???????

Thanks,
K

Instructions for CB Plugin - DT Register Records 15 years 9 months ago #1845

• cheshirebt
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Can I pull across other fields from the profile such as address fields?

Instructions for CB Plugin - DT Register Records 15 years 9 months ago #1850

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Yes, when DT Register is installed, a profile tab \"Additional Info\" is created and includes fields for website, address, etc. The component will pull data from these fields. If you already have this type of data in different fields, you can do one of two things:

1) migrate the data in your database from the original fields you have previously setup into the ones DT Register uses, or

2) edit the DT Register files to access your existing fields instead of the Additional Info fields.

Thanks.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.099 seconds