Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Strict Standards while logged into Joomla Admin

[SOLVED] Strict Standards while logged into Joomla Admin 9 years 5 months ago #23882

• iecus
  • iecus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Database Version 5.5.37-cll
Database Collation utf8_general_ci
PHP Version 5.4.34
Web Server Apache/2.2.29 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.29 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_bwlimited/1.4
Joomla! Version Joomla! 3.3.6 Stable [ Ember ] 01-October-2014 02:00 GMT

Strict Standards: Non-static method TOOLBAR_dtdonate::CONFIG_MENU() should not be called statically in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/administrator/components/com_dtdonate/toolbar.dtdonate.php on line 79

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/administrator/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 27

Strict Standards: Declaration of DtdonateControllerConfig::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/administrator/components/com_dtdonate/controllers/config.php on line 13

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/administrator/components/com_dtdonate/controllers/config.php on line 17

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/administrator/components/com_dtdonate/config.dtdonate.php on line 12

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Strict Standards while logged into Joomla Admin 9 years 5 months ago #23883

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. You just need to set your Joomla global configuration error reporting to Default or None and you will not see this. They are not errors, but warnings that display based on your version of PHP. There are changes that should soon be done to address these, but they are nothing to worry about. Just annoying so they just need hidden. Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iecus

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Strict Standards while logged into Joomla Admin 9 years 5 months ago #23884

• iecus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Great that worked..

Now that I can use this again, I have 2 questions

1. how can I change the font color
2. how can I change the height in the text field

If you look at the picture, it's hard to read the black text and also if I type you see you can't make out the letters.

Update: I just figured out how to change the color via the components/com_dtdonate/assets/css/main.css

Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Last Edit: by iecus.

[SOLVED] Strict Standards while logged into Joomla Admin 9 years 5 months ago #23885

• iecus
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I thought I was finished with this When I select Paypal and hit next, on any browser it was just giving me a white box. I turned the error log back on to see this. I turned it back off but I don't know understand this issue

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/components/com_dtdonate/dtdonate.php on line 26

Strict Standards: Declaration of DtdonateControllerPaypal::display() should be compatible with JControllerLegacy::display($cachable = false, $urlparams = Array) in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/components/com_dtdonate/controllers/paypal.php on line 14

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/components/com_dtdonate/controllers/paypal.php on line 20

Strict Standards: Only variables should be assigned by reference in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/administrator/components/com_dtdonate/config.dtdonate.php on line 12

Fatal error: Class DtdonateModelPaypal cannot extend from interface JModel in /home/phillyco/public_html/livecomp/components/com_dtdonate/models/paypal.php on line 20

[SOLVED] Strict Standards while logged into Joomla Admin 8 years 11 months ago #24414

• gemssolutions
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I too have the same issue and have confirmed that error handling is set to default. I certainly do not wish to set it to none.

Brand new j3.4.1 install with DTD 3.0

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.875 seconds