Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: PayPal transactions not recorded in DTDonate backend

PayPal transactions not recorded in DTDonate backend 9 years 11 months ago #23237

• ChosenPeopleMinistries
  • ChosenPeopleMinistries's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Anything else I can test? This is becoming quite urgent.

Tried exporting the MySQL table that stores the donation records, too, but the PayPal records are nowhere to be found.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PayPal transactions not recorded in DTDonate backend 9 years 11 months ago #23260

• confidant
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I just had a similar problem. I tried a few solutions all at once, so maybe one of these will help you.

1. Make sure the entrant clicks the "return to This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it." link after paying. Not sure but I think this might be necessary for the record to get saved.

2. I received a notice from PayPal saying that the IPN was failing. I have Akeeba's Admin Tools component running so I added .paypal.com to the whitelisted domains.

3. I am integrating with Community Builder. I used its tools to check the database and found a problem with the user database. I followed the directions to fix it.

I ran a test with PayPal in test mode and it seems to work now. I will post again if I have further problems.

PayPal transactions not recorded in DTDonate backend 9 years 10 months ago #23353

• ChosenPeopleMinistries
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Hi, can we please get a reply to this thread or to the support ticket which we have had open for several weeks but nobody has apparently touched yet?

PayPal transactions not recorded in DTDonate backend 9 years 10 months ago #23354

• confidant
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I upgraded to the latest DTRegister and have not had any PayPal issues since. I was using 3.0.5, went to 3.0.9a.

PayPal transactions not recorded in DTDonate backend 9 years 10 months ago #23355

• ChosenPeopleMinistries
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Thanks, but I'm talking about DTdonate, though, not DTregister. And 3.0.0 is the most recent DTdonate.

PayPal transactions not recorded in DTDonate backend 9 years 10 months ago #23433

• ChosenPeopleMinistries
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Still need help with this... I have checked everything recommended in this thread and all the settings are in order.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds