• Page:

TOPIC: New DT Donate version not working

New DT Donate version not working 10 years 3 months ago #22289

• kbanasiak
  • kbanasiak's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I installed the new DT Donate, and i can make my payment to paypal, but I have a suspicion that it doesn't fully populate paypal with the information from my website. typically at least some of the payment information is there as far as name/address because it was filled in on the form prior to the Paypal redirect. Also, once I complete my payment on Paypal, and click "go back to 'website'" it doesn't show name or email, it just shows amount.

ADDITIONALLY, there's no record of the donation on the back end of the website, and no thank you email sent from my website. I have double checked the IPN settings in Paypal and double checked my settings. What's wrong here?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

New DT Donate version not working 10 years 3 months ago #22290

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. You say "NEW" DT Donate, but please specify which actual version you have. I say this just because we so often here from people that they have the latest version, when if fact they do not. :)

It sounds like the DT Donate files that need accessed upon returning to your site are not accessible for one reason or another... so the data from the session is lost.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.111 seconds