Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Dt register does not proceed after SELECT REGISTRATION TYPE

Dt register does not proceed after SELECT REGISTRATION TYPE 7 years 11 months ago #25870

• nikolas2012
  • nikolas2012's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi

I am using joomla 2.5 and dt register 3.01. Usingthe calendar view. All things were working perfectly, but after creating new events, the component does not proceed after the user selects "Individual" or :group registration" . Instead of redirecting to the "registration form" it goes back to show the calendar page again
( www.laponta.gr/index.php?option=com_dtregister&Itemid=288 )

I haven't changed anything in the configuration and javascript error console is ok.

any ideas?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Dt register does not proceed after SELECT REGISTRATION TYPE 7 years 11 months ago #25873

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
You must not be using the latest build of DT Register.

1) You certainly are not using DT Register 3.0.1 as there is no such version for Joomla 2.5. The latest for 2.5 is 2.8.18 and that is what you should have installed.

2) You need to be running the latest Joomla 2.5.28 AND have the security patch manually added that they provided here:

docs.joomla.org/Security_hotfixes_for_Joomla_EOL_versions

Without that patch added, the latest DT Register will not work correctly as Joomla modified session handling. So you need the latest of both Joomla and DT Register.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.170 seconds