• Page:

TOPIC: Updated Google Export Button

Updated Google Export Button 5 years 11 months ago #27628

• stelfair
  • stelfair's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have setup the google export plugin exactly as the document states and I've watched the video. When I click on the button, I see that the popup wants to come up but then it goes away. I can not figure out what I'm doing wrong. I have made sure that there are no spaces before and after the information placed in the fields, I have placed the redirect URI in the box in several ways. (with https and without https, and both with and without the "www".) I'm stomped. Can you offer any thoughts on what I could be missing?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Updated Google Export Button 5 years 11 months ago #27629

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
If you are already logged in to the Google account, the popup won't need to do anything. Did you check your Google calendar and see if your selected event(s) were added?

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Updated Google Export Button 5 years 11 months ago #27630

• stelfair
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
Yes, I checked the calendar and none of the calendar events I tested showed up. Does it take some time?

Updated Google Export Button 5 years 11 months ago #27631

• stelfair
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
So I had to enable my popup for the site. (my error). Once I did, I received a 400 error about the redirect URI. I entered it exactly like you said in your directions.

Updated Google Export Button 5 years 11 months ago #27633

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
The layout of the Google API console has changed since our video tutorial was made. In your account, make sure Authorized Redirect URIs has this:

www.YOURSITE.com/plugins/system/dtregexport/google_auth_api.php

Make sure permissions are good on your site... 755 directories and 644 files usually. Also make sure you have no security restrictions in htaccess that would restrict access to that file.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds