Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: 2 weeks work & Project Completed - 2 part payment for Tours.

2 weeks work & Project Completed - 2 part payment for Tours. 12 years 11 months ago #13653

• peterfrancon
  • peterfrancon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Two weeks ago I bought into DT Register, now I have a fully functional Tour Booking System!
The issue at first appeared to be that it would be hard to take a two part payment – a deposit and a final payment for a Tour. One forum post sorted that problem!
One of the most useful features - apart from all the functionality, are the Tool Tips beside each function’s parameter. So many developers don’t bother to document each parameter.
I’m sure I’ll be able to work through a few more refinements but for now it’s all working nicely.
Big thanks for such a good value Component. I’m sure DT’s developers are working flat out to make it bigger and better but I for one am pleased with the results I’ve been able to achieve.
http://www.freespiritadventure.com/tour-booking-list.html

Peter Francon - FreeSpirit Adventure

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks work & Project Completed - 2 part payment for Tours. 12 years 3 months ago #15928

• joh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I just try to look at the way you had it set up but it was a 404. Do you still used dth to book your tours? I too have a tour service that I am hoping to use this for.

2 weeks work & Project Completed - 2 part payment for Tours. 12 years 3 months ago #15930

• DDorman
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Hi Joh,

Drop the part of the url past .com and you will get his website.

http://www.freespiritadventure.com/

Click on one of the "Tours" menu tabs, or "Schedule". Select a tour, scroll to the bottom of the detail page and you'll find a green "Book a Place" icon. It appears he is still using DTRegister.

Dennis . . .

2 weeks work & Project Completed - 2 part payment for Tours. 12 years 3 months ago #15940

• joh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Cool I was/am hoping to just have one page where they can see all the dates and how full the tours are so that they can pic the day that fits them best and book it.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.138 seconds