TOPIC: PayPal Express Checkout

PayPal Express Checkout 8 years 2 months ago #25584

• mustards
  • mustards's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi

I have a site that uses an old version of DT Register and Joomla and we are planning an overhaul of both. One thing I wanted to confirm is if DT Register supports PayPal's express checkout option. The PayPal guys are saying that the old method we use is going to be made obsolete in the near future and they want everyone to move to express checkout.

Apologies if this is obvious somewhere. I just want to be sure before we go too far.

Thanks for your help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

PayPal Express Checkout 8 years 2 months ago #25585

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Are you using (in DT Register) the standard PayPal, or PayPal Pro?

We occasionally make changes to payment gateway integrations within DT Register, whenever is necessary. So as PayPal (or anyone else) makes changes, we do what is needed to maintain functionality. So no worries there. The current DT Register works as needed with PayPal... and if any changes are needed in the future, they'll be made.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

PayPal Express Checkout 8 years 2 months ago #25586

• mustards
  • mustards's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi Nathan, we are using both PayPal and PayPal Pro (for credit card only payments). Thanks for confirming compatibility support. I will go ahead and order a new version of DT Register and start the update process.

Thanks!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.100 seconds