Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: multiple set form options and integration with bulksms

multiple set form options and integration with bulksms 9 years 3 months ago #23997

• fuxjaeger
  • fuxjaeger's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have bought DT register on behalf of a client.
There are some custom developments required and I would like to know the cost involved for each:
- The customer will be offering registration on mainly 3 differnt type of courses, each has a unique set of registration fields (that must also be in a specific order). Currently, I can only set the registration fields per event (and not change the sequence) - can it be changed that the 1) order of the information (fields) can be determined by the registration form, and 2) that there are several "registration forms pre-set up" so that with the event creation, you can select e.g. registration form 1,2 etc...
- Secondly, besides the email notifications to the registered participants, the client also want to be able to send them a sms automaticaly (using Bulksms account)
On another note, during installation on www.growthinmotion.co.za I also had these errors - and want to confirm that it will not influence the functionality (please see attached screen print)
Regards
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

multiple set form options and integration with bulksms 9 years 3 months ago #23999

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. First, regarding the install error... it is just be that the DT Register image storage directories were not allowed to be created... due to incorrect permissions or ownership. No worries though... just manually create these directories inside of the core Joomla /images folder:

/images/dtregister/barcode
/images/dtregister/eventpics
/images/dtregister/locations
/images/dtregister/uploads

Regarding field ordering... you can not set ordering specific to each event. What you'll need to do if that's a real issue for you is to create additional fields so you can order them as desired... and enable the appropriate fields per event.

You do not save registration forms... but events. However, if you want to create an event with the same fields, ordering, etc as an existing event, you can simply COPY that event. Then change the event name, dates, and anything else necessary... save... and done!

There is no integration with BulkSMS. We do have a SMS product we are near rolling out that uses Twilio. We could potentially look a custom project with you to utilize BulkSMS... but we are unfamiliar with it. We'd have to check it out a bit first.

Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: fuxjaeger

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.097 seconds