• Page:

TOPIC: Echeck does not work for single donations

Echeck does not work for single donations 15 years 2 months ago #3428

• Bruce
  • Bruce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a large number of funds for donations, can\'t fit all of them in the 255 character limit of MYSQL 4. This caused me to go through the code to install some local modifications. I did this over the summer on the previous release, but for some reason it seemed more complicated this time. I found each form of payment has a unique copy of the code even though 90% of the function is identical. The down side is it makes modifications much more complex.

I had to go through each of the payment methods to insure I had all my bases covered. I found eCheck only has recurring payments, not single one shot payments.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Echeck does not work for single donations 15 years 2 months ago #3434

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
ECheck does not now nor has it previously supported recurring donations in DT Donate. There is no setting for echeck to use onetime or recurring donations... no option here. Just single onetime donations for Echeck. :)

Echeck does not work for single donations 15 years 1 month ago #3461

• Bruce
  • Bruce's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
My apologies, I was deep in the code finding all the places to add my changes and did not realize I was in one of the other types of payments. I would like to suggest you restructure the code so it is not repeated for each form of payment, it would be much easier for me to put my modification in one place, not the same change 5 times. If I was at MYSQL 5 I would not have this problem.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.118 seconds