• Page:

TOPIC: integration with DTRegister

integration with DTRegister 16 years 1 month ago #851

• dpayer
  • dpayer's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have been watching your product line and like what I see. I see a good future for DTBilling if it can be made to integrate with the DTRegister program. Specifically, it would be nice to have the option in DTRegister to pay by cc/check or invoice me / pay at the door. With the second option, they will receive an invoice of what is due and could pay early by mailed in check or 'pay at the door' if that is acceptable. In any case, there is an integrated way to clarify all payments and a record of payments. Win/Win - you get two sales, we get a comprehensive product for event registrations! David P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

integration with DTRegister 16 years 1 month ago #852

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
The new version of DT Register that we are finishing now includes a "Pay Later" option. Not sure about tagging that with DT Billing as that is intended for online bill payment. If someone was paying online, they could just use DT Register to begin with. To integrate all of this together we would also have to add a "Mail In Payment" option or something to DT Billing. Thanks for the ideas. Don't forget to give excellent votes and reviews for these components on the Joomla extensions site! Thanks!

integration with DTRegister 15 years 10 months ago #1510

• mediamag
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Would like to automatically send invoice from DT Billing to someone who registers for workshop via DT Register and wishes to pay by cheque. Is this ever going to be possible?

integration with DTRegister 15 years 10 months ago #1512

• dthadmin
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 3
Yes, we are planning on adding this modification to DT Register for the next release. Of course, both components would need to be running. Thanks.

integration with DTRegister 15 years 9 months ago #1812

• activedi08
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Any possibility to have a user choose a time slot and then not be an option if someone else has taken that time slot?

For instance:

Event with 1 hr time slots from 8 am to 5 pm.

So 10 time slots. As people sign up the time slots are taken away from the availability.

Thanks,

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.204 seconds