Current Version: 3.1.13a (J3.x) / 2.8.18 (J2.5)
(updated Feb. 9, 2017)
Do you have events that people must register for to attend? Do those events cost money to attend? Well, now you can setup online event registration and event booking where you can collect the registrant's information AND their payment via credit card. DT Register processes payment through the Authorize.net payment gateway (credit card and/or ECheck) AND with PayPal (Standard), PayPal Pro, WorldPay (Europe), Quickbooks Merchant Services (QBMS), TransFirst, Sage (N. America), PayFast (S. Africa), USA ePay, PSiGate, eWay, Saferpay, iDeal (Mollie or Rabobank Lite), Korta (Europe), Moneris (Canada), ePDQ (United Kingdom), PrismPay (USA), Sofort (Europe), PayWay (Australia), PayFlow Pro by PayPal or offline payment options. You can also setup an event as a FREE event.
Other payment gateways are supported by purchasing separate paid plugins. Those include Converge, Ingenico, Paydollar, Payway, PayPal Express Checkout and Stripe. [See Details Here]
People can register as an individual, or take advantage of optional discounted group rates. Fees can be altered by late fees, early bird discounts, member discounts and custom fields with fees attached. All registration records are kept in the admin and can be exported in a customizable CSV file. DT Register contains its own calendar view option, so no other component is required. There are so many features in this component, it's hard to list them all. Some of the best are here...
TRANSLATIONS INCLUDED: Arabic, Czech, Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish (backend only for English, Dutch, French, German and Portuguese)
Community Builder 2.0.x (and earlier) Integration with plugin for showing registration history in the profile
- JomSocial 2.0.x Integration with plugins for showing registration history and activity in the profile
- Frontend Event Administration based on powerful permissions structure
- Ability to register for multiple events with one payment
- Ability to enable automatic creation of Joomla user login accounts when someone registers for an event
Built in Calendar with an OPTIONAL sync with the JEvents calendar
- Ability to create events that are shown in list/calendar but do not use registration
- Frontend User Panel where users can view registration history, edit records, make payments, and cancel registrations
- Barcode support, unique barcode image generated for each record
- Complete Joom!Fish integration for multi-language sites (Joomla 1.5)
- Complete Falang integration for multi-language sites (Joomla 2.5 / 3.x)
- UNLIMITED Custom Fields (textbox, textarea, radio buttons, checkbox, dropdowns, textual, date and upload)
- Conditional custom fields - have new fields dynamically appear based on the user selections in other custom fields
- Assign DEFAULT member discounts and select users (groups) to apply this to so you don't have to recreated discounts over and over for each event. Can also assign limits to available discount codes.
- Ability to create "hidden" custom fields for admin use only
- Auto Email Reminders and Follow Ups run via cron job (Joomla 2.5 / 3.x)
- Print option from final confirmation page of successful registration (Joomla 2.5 / 3.x)
- Prerequisite Events - limit registration based on other events (feature will require login)
- Auto Tax calculation option
- Customizable frontend display of current registrants
- Event Copy Functionality
- Location Manager with full Google Maps integration
Public / Private Events
- Attendance Check
- 4 Status options for each record: Active, Pending, Cancelled, Waiting
- Partial Payment / Deposit support with fixed amounts or minimums
- Archive Management
- Option to display time zones (global or per event)
- Overlapping Date/Time Check to prevent users from double-booking themselves (feature will require login)
- Discount / Promo Codes (with limits, expiration dates, etc)
Two-level Event Category structure
- Ability to associate events with articles for easy display of details
Ability to re-order events and categories in the frontend list
Event Search functionality
- Zip / Postal Code Radius Search options
- WYSIWYG editor for all customiable messages and emails
- Multiple Payment Gateways supported. See list above.
Pay Later option (Call in, Mail In, or Pay At The Door plus whatever others you add)
- Offline Manual Credit Card payment option (collect credit card data, encrypted, and process manually offline)
- Ability to specify unique payment solutions PER EVENT
Ability to track PAID status of all records
Individual and/or Group registrations
Ability to set a maximum number of group members in a single registration
Late Fee options
CAPTCHA Security Images on all registration forms
Custom email messages and receipts (can be global or event-specific)
- Attach files to user confirmation emails
Member Discount option ($ or %)
- Early Bird Discount option ($ or %)
Default Currency setup (global and per event)
- Allow registrants to upload files during the registration process to send to you
Fee Fields giving ability to alter the registration cost based upon field options selected
Event Capacity function with Waiting List
Registration Cut-Off Date
- Registration Start Date
Ability to manually add registration records for registrations that came in offline
Ability to customize which fields to show for various form types and also mark as required
Easy to customize text with the language file
Ability to change the Date Format
- Publish / Unpublish your events
- Support for more than 1 event moderator (Joomla 2.5 / 3.x)
- Prioritize moderators for events
- Choose from 8 different color packages for buttons and icons to match your template!
- Confirmation Number auto-generated with every registration, included in emails and backend records
Terms & Conditions function (global or event-specific)
CB Plugin to show user registration history
Plugin for adding registration button/link to content items.
- Mini-Calendar Module (version 2.8 +)
Upcoming Events Module to show the next X number of events. Can link to registration forms, JEvents details, or the assigned Joomla article.
CSV Export of registration records. Can select which event(s) and which fields to include data from.
Mass Email to all registrants of an Event in HTML format
Plugin available for auto-subscription to Acajoom Newsletter component
Menu options: event listing, category listing, events by location, events by moderator, calendar view, frontend user panel, frontend control panel (management), frontend event management.
Plugin available for auto-subscription to MailChimp Newsletter accounts
Plugin available for auto-subscription to Acajoom Newsletter component
- Plugin available for ICS Import of events from Google Calendar, Microsoft Outlook and Mac's iCal.
Plugin available to run your own custom script after a successful registration
- Plugin available for supporting more than one payment application with Authorize.net AUTH SIM redirect.
Full MVC file structure
Free updates and downloads for 1 year!
Distributed under the GPL license
This is the most powerful event registration option for a Joomla website. Don't wait - get DT Register today!