Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: FIXED:Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'libraries/src/Pagination/Pagination.php'

FIXED:Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'libraries/src/Pagination/Pagination.php' 6 years 4 months ago #27302

• timblack1
  • timblack1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I get the following errors at a DT Register "List of Events" menu item:

Warning: require_once(libraries/src/Pagination/Pagination.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/dtpagination.php on line 14

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'libraries/src/Pagination/Pagination.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/share/pear56') in administrator/components/com_dtregister/lib/dtpagination.php on line 14

That's with error reporting enabled. With error reporting disabled, the page outputs only the following:
[script type="text/javascript"]
		  if(typeof DTjQuery != 'undefined') {
		   DTjQuery.extend(
		                    DTjQuery.validator.messages, {
							  required: "This field is required.",
							  remote: "Please fix this field.",
							  email: "Please enter a valid email address",
							  url: "Please enter a valid URL.",
							  date: "Please enter a valid date.",
							  dateISO: "Please enter a valid date (ISO).",
							  number: "Please enter a valid number.",
							  digits: "Please enter only digits.",
							  creditcard: "The credit card number is invalid.",
							  equalTo: "The email addresses entered do not match.",
							  accept: "Please enter a value with a valid extension.",
							  maxlength: DTjQuery.validator.format("Please enter no more than {0} characters."),
							  minlength: DTjQuery.validator.format("Please enter at least {0} characters."),
							  rangelength: DTjQuery.validator.format("Please enter a value between {0} and {1} characters long."),
							  range: DTjQuery.validator.format("Please enter a value between {0} and {1}."),
							  max: DTjQuery.validator.format("Please enter a value less than or equal to {0}."),
							  min: DTjQuery.validator.format("Please enter a value greater than or equal to {0}.")
						  }
						  );
		  }

[/script]
        <div class="btn-toolbar" role="toolbar" aria-label="Toolbar" id="toolbar">
</div>
<div style='clear:both;'></div>

(I modified the script tags to use brackets since they aren't allowed here.)

Which results in a blank page.

My setup has:

PHP 5.6
Joomla 3.7.4
DT Register 3.2.6.1

I noticed this error after upgrading from DT Register 3.2.4 to 3.2.6.1.

What can I do to fix this error?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by timblack1. Reason: Noting this issue is resolved

Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'libraries/src/Pagination/Pagination.php' 6 years 4 months ago #27306

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Please update Joomla to the latest build. The latest DT Register is intended to be used with the latest Joomla... and has went through many modifications and tweaks, especially for the last 3.8.2 update. If you still have this issue after updating Joomla, let us know.
The following user(s) said Thank You: timblack1

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

FIXED:Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'libraries/src/Pagination/Pagination.php' 6 years 3 months ago #27350

• timblack1
  • timblack1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Thanks; that fixed the problem.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.088 seconds