• Page:

TOPIC: Pay options permission

Pay options permission 6 years 6 months ago #27123

• bsiemon
  • bsiemon's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Long time user of DT Register, trying to set it up on a new site and having an issue with the Default Pay Options Says I do not have permission (see screen shot), when I create my own pay option it won't let me make that new option the Default Option. I don't need a new pay option, the Default option pre-installed is fine but I do need to edit this option.
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Pay options permission 6 years 6 months ago #27124

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Go to DT Register -> Permissions. Make sure Super User has all boxes checked EXCEPT FOR the first box "Edit Own Items Only". Also, make sure your user is assigned ONLY to the Super User group. Any other assignments would be unecessary but could cause a conflict. If you make any changes to your user itself, you'll need to logout and login again (unless you have our ACL Fix plugin which addresses that Joomla issue).
The following user(s) said Thank You: bsiemon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds