Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] No option to add Authorize.net info when editing Payment Options

[SOLVED] No option to add Authorize.net info when editing Payment Options 6 years 7 months ago #27117

• searles
  • searles's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I just tried to register myself for an event on our site and the Authorize.net window never appeared. After I filled out the form and verified the info was correct, I was immediately redirected to the "thank you" page on our site.

When I started investigating in the backend of Joomla, I realized there was no place to add our Authorize.net payment info from within the Payment Options section of DT Register. The form is super simplified and doesn't look anything like it used to.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

No option to add Authorize.net info when editing Payment Options 6 years 7 months ago #27118

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This is where you have to watch emails and notices on the website. We removed Authorize.net as a built-in payment gateway and moved it to a new plugin. The Authorize.net API changed so we had to redo it anyway. Make sure you have the latest DT Register in place, then go to the payment plugins page on the site and get the Authorize.net plugin... which is currently free. Install it. Enable it. Then go to DT Register -> Pay Options and get everything setup as needed.
The following user(s) said Thank You: searles

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] No option to add Authorize.net info when editing Payment Options 6 years 7 months ago #27119

• searles
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I thought I had read everything on your site. I guess I missed this one (or misunderstood what was required.). Thanks for getting back to me so quickly. I've completely installed everything as you said. And it all appears to be working. Thanks very much!

Next to the Credit Card Number field, your help text says: "xxxxyyyyzzzzaaaa no spaces or dashes" which looks a bit odd. Did you mean to type it as: "mmyyyy, no spaces or dashes"?

[SOLVED] No option to add Authorize.net info when editing Payment Options 6 years 7 months ago #27120

• searles
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
Ugh. Sorry, ignore my question about the CC Number field. It's been a long morning.

[SOLVED] No option to add Authorize.net info when editing Payment Options 6 years 7 months ago #27121

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
No worries. :) Glad you are up and rolling!
The following user(s) said Thank You: gregoconnor

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds