Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Authorize.net payment popup is cut off at top of page

[SOLVED] Authorize.net payment popup is cut off at top of page 6 years 7 months ago #27096

• Alaskan
  • Alaskan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Once someone is passed to Authorize.net to pay now, it is opening a popup (used to go to an Authorize.net page) and the top half of the popup is cutoff so people cannot see and enter the information needed to pay.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Authorize.net payment popup is cut off at top of page 6 years 7 months ago #27097

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Yes, the new API integration uses a popup. It is still the Authorize.net page, but loading there in the popup instead of a full page redirect. Same thing though, and an official integration of the new Accept Hosted API.

If it's being cutoff somehow, you must have something within your template CSS that is affecting it. We haven't seen that scenario yet. I'm sure it can be addressed via CSS though. If you can't track down what is causing it, put it in a ticket and we'll take a look.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Authorize.net payment popup is cut off at top of page 6 years 7 months ago #27102

• Alaskan
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder

nathan.dth wrote: Yes, the new API integration uses a popup. It is still the Authorize.net page, but loading there in the popup instead of a full page redirect. Same thing though, and an official integration of the new Accept Hosted API.

If it's being cutoff somehow, you must have something within your template CSS that is affecting it. We haven't seen that scenario yet. I'm sure it can be addressed via CSS though. If you can't track down what is causing it, put it in a ticket and we'll take a look.

Thanks for looking into this. I updated my ticket; the window is cut off some at the top in Firefox and Edge. Hopefully, we can come up with a solution for different browsers as not all use Chrome. Thanks.

Authorize.net payment popup is cut off at top of page 6 years 7 months ago #27108

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This was addressed in your ticket. For anyone else that might see this issue (unlikely), it was not a DT Register problem... nor a browser issue. It was a template issue. It has a z-index for the header elements that was extremely high so it would lay on top of anything else. IF a screen size was small enough where the height of all of it together wouldn't fit, then the Authorize.net popup would get shoved under the big z-index header. Adjustments could be made to the z-index of the header elements OR to the popup. I gave further details in the ticket.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Alaskan

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Authorize.net payment popup is cut off at top of page 6 years 7 months ago #27109

• Alaskan
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
Thanks, Nathan. I will take a look at the template coding!

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.113 seconds