Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Individual Option on Events Form not working, get this error "Error displaying the error page"

Individual Option on Events Form not working, get this error "Error displaying the error page" 6 years 11 months ago #26878

• clacken
  • clacken's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hello,

I am having an issue that is seriously affecting my online registration for events. When I test and click the event, and choose " I am registering as an individual" it just goes to this erro page "Error displaying the error page". I have Joomla 3.7.1 and DT Register 3.2.1 as I updated since today and to no avail still.

I then use group registration only but that wasnt much help either. When I finished the form and select complete group, it displays the info i entered, then it said next step and nothing happens after that. So therefore I am not getting customers info via email to know who registered etc.

Can you help me with this as soon as possible please. Thanks much.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Individual Option on Events Form not working, get this error "Error displaying the error page" 6 years 11 months ago #26879

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello. Well, you are the only person reporting such an issue. We'll need to see it on your site directly. Please submit a ticket including admin access. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.500 seconds