Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Warning: Declaration of TableFeeorder::getFields() should be compatible with JTable...

[SOLVED] Warning: Declaration of TableFeeorder::getFields() should be compatible with JTable... 6 years 11 months ago #26876

• laura1015
  • laura1015's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there, can you/anyone help me fix this warning?

Warning: Declaration of TableFeeorder::getFields() should be compatible with JTable::getFields($reload = false)

I also see this Warning when I access the component - Error loading feed data. & Error: Feed not retrieved

Im using Installed Version: 3.1.7 Using Joomla 3.7.2

I have looked at public_html/administrator/components/com_dtregister/models/feeorder.php on line 158 but I dont know what I am looking for to fix...

Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

Warning: Declaration of TableFeeorder::getFields() should be compatible with JTable::getFields($relo 6 years 11 months ago #26877

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Sorry, but you can't use a version of DT Register that is over a YEAR old combined with the very latest Joomla series and expect everything to just work. Nothing works that way with Joomla. :)

Update DT Register to the latest build and you'll be fine. Thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.104 seconds