• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] 3.7 error

[SOLVED] 3.7 error 6 years 11 months ago #26822

• annsiegle
  • annsiegle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am getting a bunch of " * @license http://www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL */ defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' ); ?>" after updating to 3.7 I believe the cause is a missing < for the ?php in the code? [code]<!--?php /** * @version 3.2.0 * @package Joomla 3.x * @subpackage DT Register * @copyright Copyright (C) 2006 DTH Development * @copyright contact <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="debaaab6babba89ebaaab6babba8bbb2b1aeb3bbb0aaf0bdb1b3"-->[/code][email protected] * @license www.gnu.org/copyleft/gpl.html GNU/GPL */ defined( '_JEXEC' ) or die( 'Restricted access' ); ?>"

after updating to 3.7

I believe the cause is a missing < for the ?php in the code?

<!--?php

/**
* @version 3.2.0
* @package Joomla 3.x
* @subpackage DT Register
* @copyright Copyright (C) 2006 DTH Development
* @copyright contact <a class="__cf_email__" href="/cdn-cgi/l/email-protection" data-cfemail="debaaab6babba89ebaaab6babba8bbb2b1aeb3bbb0aaf0bdb1b3"-->

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by nathan.dth.

3.7 error 6 years 11 months ago #26830

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
This was handled in a duplicate support request ticket, but for those reading here...

The issue was caused by something specific to his site. No other reports of this error have come in from anyone else. We did make a modification to the package to get around what his site was doing to DT Register files and that resolved it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.193 seconds