Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister

After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26067

• paul_mcdonald
  • paul_mcdonald's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Has anyone else tested the new release to see if it has fixed this issue???

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26071

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
We've now updated the package to 3.1.8b with further modification to address the recent payment issues. We know that almost everyone was back in working order with 3.1.8a, but a couple reports were found since (and fixed) in tickets. Anyone with an issue with 3.1.8b would most likely be due to something outside of DT Register and would need addressed in a ticket.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26088

• bdonner
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I have the same problem with no record being created after a PayPal payment and I urgently need to know what the payment is for (if I should arrange an event). I remember from similar problems in the past that there might be a way to get DT Register to record the registration by giving DT Register a PayPal IPN URL? But no memory of how to do this, is it possible and how?

Thanks,
Ben

[SOLVED] After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 10 months ago #26090

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
Ben - as stated just above your reply... you need to update to 3.1.8b. I noted this in your ticket also.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 9 months ago #26170

• jzach
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
We updated to Joomla 3.6 last night and it appears this issue has returned. We got a paypal notice of a ticket purchase but there is no record of it in DT Register.

It was working on 3.5.1 with DT Register 3.1.9

[SOLVED] After Paypal payment - blank screen - No record added in DTRegister 7 years 9 months ago #26172

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
jzach - we have not seen anything that shows any issue with PayPal after updating to Joomla 3.6. Most likely, you just have an IPN issue. Maybe after your update, something changed with your site permissions. Make sure directories are 755 and files 644, from the top level containing the Joomla install on down... and make sure nothing in .htaccess or elsewhere is blocking direct access to /components/com_dtregister/success.php

Time to create page: 0.113 seconds