Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Internet Explorer

Internet Explorer 6 years 9 months ago #26928

• shootfast
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Has anyone else had any luck with this issue? I'm still having significant problems when people use Internet Explorer and/or Edge. In general the forms load fine but the "Next Step" button will not work so they are unable to complete the registration process.

I would love to figure out what's going on and see if I can get everything working for these browsers as well.

S

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Internet Explorer 6 years 9 months ago #26930

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
DT Register itself is fine in IE or Edge. If you are having an issue, it's due to some sort of script conflict happening within your site that IE / Edge is not smart enough to get beyond like other browsers do. :)

Regardless, this type of scenario is not a DT Register bug... but a situation specific to your site and the combo of template and extensions that you have running.

Usually it comes down to templates or extensions that have a "feature" to compress and/or replace jquery scripts within your site. When you allow things to mess with DT Register's custom JQuery, then you WILL have issues.

There is no stock answer to this as the source of the problem would be specific to anyone's site that is in this boat. We'd have to check out your site directly through a ticket with admin access.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.107 seconds