Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Error on Payment screen with Paypal and Authorize.net: 0 Invalid numeric literal

[SOLVED] Error on Payment screen with Paypal and Authorize.net: 0 Invalid numeric literal 7 years 8 months ago #26182

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Paul, as stated above, DT Register isn't fully ready for PHP7 yet. You'll need to roll back your PHP. Once it's fully ready, we will send out an official announcement.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

[SOLVED] Error on Payment screen with Paypal and Authorize.net: 0 Invalid numeric literal 7 years 8 months ago #26183

• paul_mcdonald
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Is there an anticipated timeline to have it ready?

[SOLVED] Error on Payment screen with Paypal and Authorize.net: 0 Invalid numeric literal 7 years 8 months ago #26201

• annsiegle
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
So I just moved our dtregister site over to a new server which only has PHP7 and got this error. We have 2 weeks to be off the old server. Any update on supporting PHP7 would be great.

[SOLVED] Error on Payment screen with Paypal and Authorize.net: 0 Invalid numeric literal 7 years 6 months ago #26340

• jameswhufc
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I have an outstanding ticket with this issue and was told it was possibly cause by template overrides i have implemented.

However i have just come across this thread by chance whilst searching google.

At least i found the answer and have the option to roll back PHP to 5.6 but this really needs resolving as leaving a site on an outdated PHP version will potentially cause a security risk.

Last Edit: by jameswhufc.

[SOLVED] Error on Payment screen with Paypal and Authorize.net: 0 Invalid numeric literal 7 years 6 months ago #26358

Hi Nathan,

Are you any closer to resolving this. The issue looks to go back some way and it is now the only site I am able to not run on php7?

Is there development work nearing closure?

Many thanks,

Simon

[SOLVED] Error on Payment screen with Paypal and Authorize.net: 0 Invalid numeric literal 7 years 5 months ago #26364

• clawcorp
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Might check out my post here:

www.dthdevelopment.com/index.php?option=...&id=24004&Itemid=141

Could be a similar error.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.102 seconds