Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Event listing plugin not working within article in tabs view

Event listing plugin not working within article in tabs view 8 years 2 months ago #25619

• Alaskan
  • Alaskan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
The
{dtregister}#{/dtregister}
isn't working now in the article in a tabs view (Roksprocket tabs module) to show the registration link.
I updated to 3.1.6h and checked the plugin settings.
I really need this to work and it used to.
The odd thing is if I view the article directly (URL to the actual article) the Register Now button shows up fine.

Also, again, the upcoming events module won't show a link for the event but it will show for the category. This issue happened before and an update fixed it but now the issue is back.

It seems each update to DT Register fixes some things but causes other issues/problems.
Agggh!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Event listing plugin not working within article in tabs view 8 years 2 months ago #25620

• Alaskan
  • Alaskan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
PS> If I set Show link to main DT Register page? to Event Listing, then the View all Events button WILL show in the article, in the tabs view where I put the {dtegister... code. BUT, the Register Now button will NOT show, regardless of the setting.
I think this is a bug. ... that needs fixing. :-) and, hopefully, soon!
Also, an upcoming events module I previously set up and published does show the links to the events (not just to the event category) but the new module I set up (or, rather, an older module but with new events) does not show the links to the events - it will only show links to the category. Again, another bug - one that showed up in the past. I think with the latest updates to DT Register these things "got broke" again.

Nathan, thanks for looking into this.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.109 seconds