• Page:

TOPIC: Create New Event

Create New Event 8 years 3 months ago #25436

• stelfair
  • stelfair's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I submitted a ticket but I have a question. Would it hurt my installation if I re-installed the previous version? (b)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Create New Event 6 years 11 months ago #26865

• roberthenderson
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am having the same issue, any solution to fix it? I have tried different browsers and templates. The start and end date can not be changed but the registration open and close date can be.

Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

Create New Event 6 years 11 months ago #26866

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
@roberthenderson - this thread is extremely old so the reason for an issue you are having is likely not the same as one that existed a year and a half ago. Next time, creating a new thread would carry more relevance for others that may read it. Just a side note. :)

Now, the reason for this, even without you providing these important details, is that you have upgraded Joomla to 3.7 but you have NOT upgraded DT Register. That is not going to work. Update DT Reg to 3.2.0 and you're issue will be resolved. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Create New Event 6 years 11 months ago #26867

• MaggieS
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
well, i have the same problem. and when i update joomla to 3.7 dtregister doesn't work again with this message: 0 String could not be parsed as XML

so i can't open dtregister anymore..
and if i upgrade to php7, joomla doesn't work anymore...

hmmm....do you have any idea?

thanks for your help
maggie

[SOLVED] Create New Event 6 years 10 months ago #26886

• charmaynej
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
I am having the same issue. www.charmaynejames.com
Started after the joomla update.

[SOLVED] Create New Event 6 years 10 months ago #26888

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
charmaynej - if you are talking about the date selection issue when creating an event, that simply requires updating DT Register. If you are talking about what MaggieS mentioned, that is different and has nothing to do with this thread. If you need help with something beyond the initial issue of this thread, let us know in a new or related thread... or in a ticket. Thanks!

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.308 seconds