• Page:

TOPIC: How do I add an event without registration

How do I add an event without registration 8 years 6 months ago #24932

• ernienet
  • ernienet's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Sometimes I need to show events in the Upcoming Events module and page where registration is not done on that site. Either they're just promoting the event, or they want to point to event registration on another web site.

Is there a way to do that in DT Register?

Thanks,

Ernie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

How do I add an event without registration 8 years 6 months ago #24933

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
Hello! If you just want an event listed, but with no registration link, set the "Registration Open Date" in the event to any date/time that is AFTER the event is over.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

How do I add an event without registration 7 years 6 months ago #26356

• harleylever
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
When we do this, we get an error when the person clicks on the title of the class. "DT_START_TIME_GREATER_THEN_CURRENT_DATE" See attached file.

We have this set up so that the class repeats. The class repeats until 12/29/2017. We have the Registration Open Date is set to 1/1/2018.

How do we resole this so that when a client clicks on the title, they go to the class description and not get an error?

Thanks!
Attachments:

• Rendering Error in layout Attachment/Item: Property "protected" is not defined. Please enable debug mode for more information.

How do I add an event without registration 7 years 5 months ago #26376

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
harley was assisted through a ticket, but for everyone else, the issue was not the component actually, but the error harley was referring to only showed when accessing a non-registerable event from the upcoming events module. That has been addressed and an updated 3.4 version of the module is now included in the package.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.116 seconds