Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Save buttons not working after upgrade to J!3.4.2

Save buttons not working after upgrade to J!3.4.2 8 years 9 months ago #24617

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
@prestimion - your license expired which is why you do not see a download link. However, as it just expired, please submit a ticket and I'll provide you with the fixed package through there.

@gdwoods - your permission issue has nothing at all to do with this. You simply need to go to DT Register -> Permissions and setup desired permissions and save. Super User should NOT have the first box checked... and also make sure your user is assigned ONLY to the Super User group. If you need further help, do a ticket as this thread is un-related.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ladyweave, prestimion

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Save buttons not working after upgrade to J!3.4.2 8 years 9 months ago #24624

• gmarsh
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
I confirm that SAVE now works with Events editing in DT3.1.1b | J3.4.3.

However, there are two additional problem areas that are apparently separate issues not yet touched by the latest update to DTRegister (downloaded 6:00pm CST).

1) Neither Group nor Individual registrations created in the Joomla admin can be SAVED. The forms will open and allow entries, but won't SAVE.

2) Archived events cannot be shown again after they are archived. I archived two events which show in the MySQL table "_group_event_archieve" but will not show in the admin when "Show Archives" is selected. Does the misspelling of "archive" in the table name have anything to do with this?

Thanks, Nathan, for your work in correcting these issues!
Gary Marsh

[SOLVED] Save buttons not working after upgrade to J!3.4.2 8 years 9 months ago #24628

• bpasquale
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I too have the same J 3.4.3 and DT 3.1.1b. The 3.1.1b update fixed the save buttons on the backend for building new events, however the save buttons for adding records in the backend and CSV export are not working.

Brian

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds