• Page:

TOPIC: Possible bug found in conditional fields

Possible bug found in conditional fields 9 years 7 hours ago #24397

• spletcher
  • spletcher's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I am trying to use a conditional field based on a discount code and am noticing the following bugs (at least on our site)
1. I cannot seem to list a textual field based on the condition that the discount code specified was used. It seems to show no matter what

2. I am able to use a checkbox or radio button conditional on a certain discount code entered, however when I choose it to be a fee field, it gives sporatic results. I'll try to describe it below but it might be confusing. In short, I'm trying to add a fee back in to account for a discount code if they choose a partial registration and it isn't working.

In specific, we have a partial registration fee option which is the first field and this modifies the registration off $150 if they choose the partial registration. It works fine unless someone enters a discount code we give to students which takes off the full registration.
If a student who has entered a student discount code chooses partial registration they end up with a $150 credit that they are not supposed to have and can purchase other things up to $150.

So I tried to create another field that told them to specify if they were coming for only part of the meeting. If they chose "yes", then this was supposed to adjust the fee back up $150 to nullify their credit. However this conditional field based on the discount code being put in, seems to charge $150 to the final bill and the previously entered $150 credit is gone. So instead of a $0 balance, they have a $150 balance.

Anyhow, this seems to be a bug somehow that is present.

Any help is appreciated. Don't know if others have had trouble with using a partial registration fee and then having the discount codes take off the wrong amount if this partial fee is chosen.

Stan

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.192 seconds