• Page:

TOPIC: [SOLVED] Jevent Sync - J3.3.6 & DT 3.0.10

[SOLVED] Jevent Sync - J3.3.6 & DT 3.0.10 9 years 3 weeks ago #24298

• girlscoutsjs
  • girlscoutsjs's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I was running a version close to that (of JEvent) and on Friday after updating DT, I updated Jevents again - they just came out with 3.2.5. It's the same issue with 3.1.x and 3.2.5.

The JEvent update plugin is 3.1, dated March 19. It is active.

We just moved to a new server last month and our schedule for adding programs had a bulk load-in in January, so it's hard to determine when exactly the problem began, whether it was pre or post migration. Is there anything that could have been moved improperly that the software update wouldn't catch?

Since the dropdown is working in DT, it's getting at least some data from Jevent, just not the details.

We have roughly 300 upcoming programs in Jevents, and apparently 4,000 old programs that have not been purged from JEvents (that task is not part of my responsibilities, so I've been remiss in making sure it's been done). At the same point, past records in DT have been purged prior to October 2014.

My next course of action is going to delete a few thousand old events from Jevents to see if that makes a difference.

Any other suggestions you have would be greatly appreciated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

[SOLVED] Jevent Sync - J3.3.6 & DT 3.0.10 9 years 3 weeks ago #24302

• girlscoutsjs
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
We just eliminated a large number of past programs from Jevents. Still the same issue... DT is not adding the program name, date or time when selected from the dropdown.

Is there a way to tell when the latest program was added to DT? Knowing that date would help us determine an earliest possible point for this problem beginning. If it predates our server - could tables related to this problem have become corrupted in the migration? Would an uninstall and reinstall recreate tables - even if they were broken - without losing data?

Is there anything else you can think of? Would it be possible for you to check our site to see if there's anything that isn't working properly that we're not relaying to you?

Thanks,

[SOLVED] Jevent Sync - J3.3.6 & DT 3.0.10 9 years 3 weeks ago #24305

• girlscoutsjs
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
I had to downgrade to JEvents 3.1.45 to empty the trash (their suggestion). I made sure those old events were removed and tried DT again. Same issue, no loading of name/date/time.

Unless you have another suggestion, I'm thinking a total uninstall and reinstall of DT - as long as we wont lose registration data. Do you think that's a good next step or do you recommend a different approach?

Jevent Sync - J3.3.6 & DT 3.0.10 9 years 3 weeks ago #24309

• girlscoutsjs
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Just sent updated login credentials as requested.

Thank you.

[SOLVED] Jevent Sync - J3.3.6 & DT 3.0.10 9 years 2 weeks ago #24325

• girlscoutsjs
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
Here's the latest -

We worked with our hosting provider to rollback our website to the point where we could add new programs to DT Register, but not see who had registered for programs.

Because we have a local management system for registration tracking and reporting, that was the better option for us. Adding new programs for registration is a must, but we can manually track confirmations we receive offline. Ideally, both would be possible, but we don't want to risk further issues.

If in examining this problem, you see a solution, we'd be interested, but not at the expense of breaking what's currently functional.

Thank you.

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.121 seconds