Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Where does the DTR event data show in the CB profile in the admin area

Where does the DTR event data show in the CB profile in the admin area 9 years 3 months ago #24043

• annsiegle
  • annsiegle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have the CB/DTR plugins activated to show their registration event and amount. Where do these show for the administrator in the backend. It doesn't seem to be in the Contact tab of CB (and I can't seem to see any other tabs in the admin area.)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Where does the DTR event data show in the CB profile in the admin area 9 years 3 months ago #24046

• nathan.dth
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
  • Thank you received: 218
The CB plugin for DT Register shows the data within the user profile on the FRONTEND... just like any other CB plugin. It is not intended for displaying data on the admin side. Is that what you are asking?

Nathan is no longer affiliated with DTH since the recent acquisition. You can connect with him and get any type of Joomla website help at www.JoomlaEmployee.com .

Where does the DTR event data show in the CB profile in the admin area 9 years 3 months ago #24047

• annsiegle
  • annsiegle's Avatar Topic Author
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Well, I was hoping we could get an exported report out of CB that would summarize who (among their members) registered for an event and who did not. If it's only available to show in their profile, but not in admin, then I wouldn't be able to track this. I suppose I could include a field (custom) such as cb_registered or something that they check when they register and include that as exportable data (I use CBJuice to export data) for our client. She wants to know how many people did NOT register (presumably so she can bug them to do so!)

• Page:
Time to create page: 0.284 seconds